We meet virtually on Thursday, December 10th and Friday, December 11th for the STIC AMSUD meeting. The meeting will take place in the morning for the South Americans and in the afternoon for the French.
The schedule of the presentations is in the attached file with some
Here is also the link to follow the conference:
Thursday, December 10th
- 9:00am / 13:00 : Martin Pépin: Random sampler of DAGs.
Joint work with Antoine Genitrini and Alfredo Viola
- 9:50am / 13:50 : Julien David: Randomly generate random generators with fixed entropy
- 10:40am / 14:40 : Matthieu Dien: Advances on border arrays
Joint work with Pablo Rotondo, Julien Clément, Julien Courtiel
- 11:30am / 15:30 : Antonio Cafure : On cyclotomic polynomials.
Joint work with Eda Cesaratto
Friday, December 11th
- 9:00am / 13:00 : Veronica Becher: Extending de Bruijn sequences to larger alphabets
Joint work with Lucas Cortes
- 9:50am / 13:50 : Brigitte Vallée : Two arithmetical sources and their associated tries
Joint work with Valérie Berthé, Frédéric Paccaut, Pablo Rotondo, Martín Safe and Brigitte Vallée.
- 10:40am / 14:40 : Pablo Rotondo: Change of basis for sources with null entropy (exact title?)
Joint work with Valérie Berthé, Eda Cesaratto, Martín Safe.
- 11:30am / 15:30 : discussions about the project