Organiser: Loïck Lhote
With the help of Eda Cesaratto and Pablo Rotondo
Tuesday, December 7th
- 9h30-10h30 / 13h30-14h30 : Olivier Carton
Group Normality. Slides
- 11h30-12h / 15h30-16h : Valérie Berthé
Dynamics of Ostrowski’s numeration: Limit laws and Hausdorff dimensions. Slides
- 10h30-11h30 / 14h30-15h30 : Pablo Rotondo
Lochs index. Slides
- 12h00 / 16:00 : discussions about the project
Wednesday, December 8th
- 9h30-10h30 / 13h30-14h30 : Veronica Becher
- 10h30-11h15 /14h30-15h15 : Martin Safe
Circularly compatible ones and proper circular-arc bigraphs. Slides
- 11h15-12h00 / 15h15-16h00 : Matthieu Dien
Scrabble : String Correlations Recurrences Analysis By Border’s Language Equations. Slides
- 12h-12h30 / 16h-16h30 : Brigitte Vallée
Possible directions for future works on probabilistic sources. Slides
Moscow Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory
publishes original, high-quality research articles from a broad range of interests within combinatorics, number theory and allied areas.
All of us, who work in the fields of mathematical informatics, in France and abroad, we will not forget him.
Philippe’s work accompanies us every day in our research and shows us the way.
Several members of SINFIN, notably in the ”Randomness and Analysis of Algorithms” team, worked hand by hand with Philippe Flajolet.
We meet virtually on Thursday, December 10th and Friday, December 11th for the STIC AMSUD meeting. The meeting will take place in the morning for the South Americans and in the afternoon for the French.
The schedule of the presentations is in the attached file with some
Here is also the link to follow the conference:
Thursday, December 10th
- 9:00am / 13:00 : Martin Pépin: Random sampler of DAGs.
Joint work with Antoine Genitrini and Alfredo Viola
- 9:50am / 13:50 : Julien David: Randomly generate random generators with fixed entropy
- 10:40am / 14:40 : Matthieu Dien: Advances on border arrays
Joint work with Pablo Rotondo, Julien Clément, Julien Courtiel
- 11:30am / 15:30 : Antonio Cafure : On cyclotomic polynomials.
Joint work with Eda Cesaratto
Friday, December 11th
- 9:00am / 13:00 : Veronica Becher: Extending de Bruijn sequences to larger alphabets
Joint work with Lucas Cortes
- 9:50am / 13:50 : Brigitte Vallée : Two arithmetical sources and their associated tries
Joint work with Valérie Berthé, Frédéric Paccaut, Pablo Rotondo, Martín Safe and Brigitte Vallée.
- 10:40am / 14:40 : Pablo Rotondo: Change of basis for sources with null entropy (exact title?)
Joint work with Valérie Berthé, Eda Cesaratto, Martín Safe.
- 11:30am / 15:30 : discussions about the project
From February 23 to March 23, 2020, Martín Safe is visiting the GREYC Laboratory at Caen (France), and more particularly its AMACC team. He is invited on a “Chaire d’Excellence” inside the ALENOR Project, (a regional project between theuniversities of Caen, Rouen and Le Havre, Normandy).
The last week (16-22 March), he is invited at the CIRM (Centre international de Recherches Mathématiques, Marseille), for the Alea Journées of the GDR IM, and gives a talk on a joint work inside the SINFIN team (co-authored with Valérie Berthé, Eda Cesaratto, Frédéric Paccaut, Pablo Rotondo, Martin Safe, Brigitte Vallée)